Monday, January 19, 2009

Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Can you believe how fast time pass? Before that I was anticipating for Christmas, then to Malacca, then New Year's, then Bangkok, then Seremban and now, CNY! AND after that will be Jakarta and Bandung.

Time flies but my problems don't. Either I don't know how to solve it, or the problems are just never ending. No doubt everyone has their own problems as well, but then mine is sometimes more complicated and in fact sometimes, I start it myself. AARRGGHHH!!!!!!

I always wonder if ever I was more innocent in life, maybe I won't be who I am today. Not that I'm bad or anything, is just that, I'm very outgoing and I am a very social girl. I get along very fast with people I just met. If ever I was that innocent in life, maybe I won't go through ups and downs that I'd been through, maybe I won't know how to smoke, drink or even club, maybe I don't even need to know how tough a relationship can be. I may just be a homely girl, always at home, helping my parents, study excellently, find a good job, bump into a guy who I think is the one for me, and finally settling down and get married. Won't life be much simpler then though it's boring!!!????

Anyway, I am already who I am years ago. I'm just looking for answers which will make things clearer for me. I've chosen this path, and there's nobody to be blamed besides myself and to be honest, I don't regret it at all. I'm still enjoying my life as much as I can and I will try to deal with any problem that I encountered along the way. If it's something least important, I will just try to ignore it and pay attention to much more important things like finish my studies, then slowly build up my career and earning enough to support MYSELF! Yeah you heard me right, support myself, not my BF, HUSBANDS or SCANDALS!

No comments: