Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I have not been blogging for weeks, ever since CNY started till today. I had been busy going out, not only house visiting but also catching up with all my dear old friends.

As the saying goes, "A new year a new beginning". Will I be able to achieve that? I really hope I can. How am I feeling deep down inside me is unexplainable. No matter how close the person is to me, I still can't express it out to that person. Usually I can but maybe as I grow older I tend to feel that those problems are just meant to stay in me and not trouble other people around me.

I pray and hope every night before I go to sleep that God will show me a way to walk my life. I wish He could sometimes show it to me in my dreams. I know how I want my life to be it's up to me but yet I still need guidance. I don't want to live a life full of regrets. I want to live a life full of happiness. I always wants the best for people around me especially my close buddies and boy friend although sometimes I make them sad and offended them, but I still wants the best for them. No matter how sick I am, how tired I am, how down I am, how broke I am, I'll still try my very best to make them happy.

I'm an only child which of course is considered to be lucky! Yes, I totally agree with it. I can't be any luckier to be my parent's one an only child, but at the same time, I am also full of sorrows. Some flew to me naturally and I guess some were caused by the decisions I made. I always try not to regret what had happened and what had I done wrong last time because it will just make me weaker. Instead, I take it as another lesson learned to help me be a stronger person.

To be honest, I am not perfectly an obedient daughter, a brilliant friend or a fantastic girlfriend. Yet, I still try hard enough to be one. Sometimes I try so hard, that it will end up disappointing me. I always wish things were much easier to be handled. The older I get the more problems I encounter. It's good in a way that I learn more when I'm younger so that I can be a better person in future rather than learning it later and being worst when I'm much older. It is also bad in away that if I cannot handle it well enough, I will jsut fall into depression one day.

I guess I really need a long break away from KL. It will be better if it's overseas. I need to relax my mind for a while to see things clearly. What I really want and need in my life. How I want my life to be. Who do I want to live my life with. I always believe God is there to guide me.

P/S: Pictures of CNY and other random outing will be posted up another day! Sorry peeps!~

No comments: