Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Farewell Weng Wai and Halim

Time flies...A month ago I booked mt tickets to Jakarta and in 4 days time, I'm flying off there already.

Few months back, after our final exams, Weng Wai and Halim were just deciding to do their masters in Melbourne, Australia, and TONIGHT, they will be flying there already! Gosh I will miss them.

Since SAM, Taylors I met Weng Wai but only got closer to him when we were in Monash and Halim since first year, after 4 years, I can't believe that now, I will only see them after 9 months or more when I used to see them practically everyday during University days.

Halim the brilliant brainy who always helps me with my studies and Weng Wai the magnificent kind hearted and hardworking who always encourages people to never give up and also always lend a helping hand when you need help (apart from studies) will be departing at 00:50 18th February 2009. I pray that you both will have a safe flight all the way to Melbourne and of course DO NOT FORGET ME here!!! LOL!~~

I will surely miss you guys alot! But it's ok lar...nowadays the technology so efficient already! hehe...this year will be a year where I won't be able to celebrate my birthday without the presence of you both.

Me and Wai Loon maybe together with Ah Dai will try out best to go over to Melbourne and visit you guys. I can imagine it will be a blast if we really made it over there for holidays! Wish that we'll strike lottery lar and confirm expenses all paid!

Bon Voyage! Adios! Selamat Tinggal! Good bye!

No comments: