Friday, February 20, 2009

Lost

I was just reminiscing back when I first started working here for my internship. My first day here was so boring and I was complaining by when will this 3 months end. With a glimpse of an eye, it's now over. It's my last day today. To be frank, I'm starting to miss this office already. Although it was boring at times, actually most of the time, and hate waking up early morning and always complaining that I don't have enough of sleep, but still I will miss my time here very much. I truly will.

I'm happy that it's over and I will be going for holidays tomorrow. I'm sad that I have to leave this place, realizing that time passes by too fast and I will be starting classes soon. So much had happened through out the holidays. Some bad some good. Classes are starting soon which means I need to start to get serious again. Is it good, is it bad? I don't know. I'll just wait and see.

Because I played so much in the earlier years, I now have to extend another semester, if not, I would had already finished by now and starting to look for jobs like my other friends. This time this year in uni, the aura will be different. No more big groups like I used to have...No more craziness...No more fun...I hope this 4 months of this semester will pass by fast.

I really miss everyone. All my friends. I really miss uni days. Though I have another semester, but it's different now. All my other close friends are now off to different roads. Departing during uni days is just like departing high school and college. Oh dear how fast time past. I always hate feelings like this. The feeling of having to lose something in your life. Not only someone, but losing the time we used to had, losing some friends because they are going somewhere else to further their studies, losing the company of so many friends, losing those days where we celebrated everyone's birthday together, losing a lot of things we used to have...

I'm feeling so hollow now. I don't know why. I just feel that everything is thorn from me. Everything I used to have is now gone. I have to start a whole new life again. Transition from nursery, then kindergarten, then primary, then secondary, then college, then university and now working. It's sometimes hard for me to accept a sudden transition. Though I know it will come, but sometimes I never expect it would be so soon.

I feel so lost. Is like as if, someone threw me somewhere which I'm not familiar with and I have to learn to be familiar again. I never like departures. But I always enjoy arrivals. People come people go, my mum always tells me that. It's true, but it's always very hard for me to get over it. I have to learn to be strong in this matter. I'm really weak in these things.

I wish I could be stronger. I will learn to be stronger though!

No comments: