Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Chin Huang =)

I'm not myself today. I don't know why. It's like I left something in my dreams. I woke up this morning and I felt different. I can't explain how is it like, but it's just different. Came to work today like usual but all the supervisors were not in. 2 to the site and another 2 to the tender's office for a meeting.

I want to wish dear Chin Huang happy birthday! You're 23 now. You should be wiser and more alert in whatever you're doing! I wish you all the best in looking for a proper and decent job and also in all your undertakings! May God bless you... =)

To Weng Wai and Halim, I hope you guys are doing good there so far although you guys are there for less than half a day. I wish you all the best there as well. I'm starting to miss you guys already. Luckily I didn't send them off, if not, my eyes will be flooded in tears and I will get swollen eyes when I wake up this morning. While I was on the way back driving thinking that both of them are leaving already made me teared a little, what more if I see them boarding the plane and leaving?

Like what people always say. Things come things go. And more of that will soon to come. This is life. We just have to accept it as it is.

I just wish mine isn't that bad.

No comments: